Kalmar Ottawa Trucks
Ottawa yard spotter trucks save a yard driver a significant amount of time. A driver driving a spotter truck can move three trailers compared to a driver using a road tractor for the same job. The yard truck is extremely maneuverable and has a tight turning radius, plus many features to make a yard driver’s job easier.
Because the yard truck saves so much time and allows for more productivity, Renew Truck knows that having one down causes the trucking company to lose quite a bit of money.
We also know that stopping for diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) and fussing with other emissions rules and regulations takes time and money. Thus, we can repair or remanufacture your older Ottawa so that you can get many more years out of it.
If you need service, repair, or remanufacture of your Ottawa spotter truck, contact Renew Truck at (903) 231-9002 for more information or schedule an appointment. We are located at 150 Service St., New Boston, TX 75570. Serving Ottawa yard truck fleets all across the United States.
About Kalmar Ottawa Trucks
The Ottawa yard truck features a Cummins engine and an Allison transmission. Every mechanic and specialist technician we employ to work on engines and transmissions has experience with these and other diesel engines and transmissions.
We can get your yard spotter serviced or repaired quickly—with quality parts—so your driver can get back to work. You don’t have to use a bulky road tractor to move the trailers.
Some of the features of Ottawa trucks include:
- Increased productivity (Workers can hook and move three trailers when it takes another driver to hook and move a trailer with a road tractor.)
- Lowers costs (They save time in the yard.)
- Extremely maneuverable (You can cut sharper corners when the yard is full.)
- Rear sliding door and large deck plate (Allows the driver to access hookups without climbing in and out of the cab all day.)
- Hydraulic 5th wheel (This elevates and lowers with a lever, so the driver doesn’t have to get out and manually raise or lower the trailer’s landing gear.)
- Sharp turning radius
- Designed to move trailers quickly
- Extended mirrors
- Controls conveniently located on the right side dash
- Large windows (This makes it easier to see and back up.)
- Rear work light (Allows the driver to see in the dark.)
- Tall and wide door
- Large windows
- Newer trucks have a roll-over protection system in the cab
- Electric cab tilt (newer models)
- Ground-level access to more easily monitor oil and transmission fluids
- Large steering wheel gives better control
- Plenty of room on the dash for yard-management devices
Used Kalmar Ottawa Yard Trucks for Sale
We occasionally have used yard spotters. Consider getting a used yard spotter if you can’t wait for us to remanufacture your yard truck. Contact our sales department to ask about used and remanufactured yard trucks.
Repair or Remanufacture Your Ottawa Truck?
If your Ottawa yard truck seems to be in for repairs all the time, but you don’t want a new one, Renew Truck can do a complete restoration of your truck. We can also replace the engine and transmission if you don’t want to do a full restoration.
We can also customize your truck. Your yard driver would surely love a “new” truck. You won’t have to hassle with the new emissions requirements if your truck is older.
We occasionally have used and remanufactured spotter trucks for sale. If you can’t wait for a remanufacturing job, or you want to add another yard truck to your fleet, reach out to us right way away.
Contact Renew Truck for the Best Kalmar Ottawa Yard Truck Services
If you have a Kalmar Ottawa truck that needs service or repair or want to remanufacture a Kalmar, contact Renew Truck at (903) 231-9002. We are located at 150 Service St., New Boston, TX 75570. Serving Kalmar Ottawa yard truck fleets all across the United States.